Sunday, April 22, 2007

Hartford, CT (Webster Underground)

The show tonight was at the Webster Underground in Hartford, CT. Last
time we played here, there were about ten kids....so we didn't know what
to expect this time around.

We got to the venue early and I played hacky sack with some guys from
Punchline and Permanent Me. It was a good time! I hadn't played in a
long time, but I still had some of my game.

The show ended up being ok. There were (maybe) forty kids there when
The Grad played. The guys were bummed, but they played decent. They got
an ok crowd response.

We still need to figure out where we're staying tonight. I'm guessing
we'll have to get a hotel somewhere between Hartford and Allentown, PA
(where our show is tomorrow).

I'm stoked for the show tomorrow. We're at The Crocodile Rock in
Allentown, PA. That venue rules! Hopefully it's a great show!

No comments: