Saturday, May 5, 2007

New York City

We are up in the northeast this weekend. The guys are playing a huge
festival in East Rutherford, NJ called 'The Bamboozle.' The festival is
on Saturday and Sunday. (The guys play on Sunday..)

We spent all of yesterday in New York City. It was a blast! We hung out
with the label, went shopping, went out to eat, and soaked up the city.
This was the first time I've been able to spend a relaxed day in NYC.
It was great!

We left the city late last night and headed to a hotel at The
Meadowlands (in East Rutherford, NJ). We met up with all my buddies from
Fueled By Ramen. I hadn't seen them since I left Tampa and FBR in
December. It was great to reconnect! I know that we'll be hanging out
a lot this weekend, and I'm looking forward to that After their hotel,
we headed back to our hotel to get some sleep.

We are just going to the festival today to hang out. The only
responsibility we have today is a signing at the Ordinary Clothing
tent. Besides that, we're going to hang out and check out a ton of good
bands all day long. It should be sweet!

No comments: