Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Milwaukee, WI (Marcus Amphitheatre - WARPED TOUR)

Yesterday's Warped stop was in Milwaukee. It was on the same grounds as
Summerfest (the festival we played a few weeks ago). The day was pretty
decent.

We didn't have a great merch spot, but we still did decent on merch and
cd sales. The guys played in the amphitheatre at 4pm. I didn't get to
see their set, but I heard it went over really well. They had a good
crowd and a lot of the people were singing along. I think that
Summerfest helped bring us some new fans today.

We're currently driving to Cincinnati. I'm captaining (sitting in the
front passenger seat) while Jared is driving. We're about to finish our
shift. Overall, today was good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading through this post, I have to agree with you. Furthermore there are many views on the web about this but this blog post is considered the most useful concerning the topic.
Cosmetic Surgery Prices