Thursday, September 6, 2007

York, UK (Barfly/Fibbers)

Yesterday's show was at the Barfly in York, UK. This barfly had the
nickname 'Fibbers.' Anyways, we got into town a few hours before
load-in. We went to our hotel. This place was awesome! It looked like
a huge castle. There was a huge chess board and croquet in the lawn
outside.

The show ended up being so-so. The door count was 30 people. The guys
played ok. Though the crowd was small, the guys got a good response.
We did alright on merch (for the amount of people there).

This was my favorite barfly venue so far. I just thought the atmosphere
was great and the staff was really friendly.

The town of York was really neat. A lot of old buildings and whatnot.
I got the chance to walk around downtown for a little bit, and I really
enjoyed it!

We're now on the way to our show in Glasgow, Scotland. We're almost
there. From what I've seen so far, Scotland is cool. Big green rolling
hills, etc. Exactly how I imagined it would be.

No comments: