Tuesday, June 3, 2008

San Diego, CA (DAY OFF)

We had the day off today and we spent it in San Diego. We woke up and went to the beach. It was only about three blocks from where we were staying! Perfect.

I threw on a wet suit and attempted to surf. I had surfed one time before (a few years ago), but I was a little rusty. I didn't do as well I had hoped, but it was still a lot of fun.

The rest of the day has been relaxing. Jared's brother, Jeremy, treated us to an amazing dinner tonight. It was at a Brazilian restaurant in downtown San Diego. The restaurant offered us 16 different types of meats...it was nuts. I tried some new things, which was cool.

We're back at Jeremy's place right now watching a movie. We're getting up pretty early and making the drive to Tempe, AZ. WE're playing at the Clubhouse tomorrow. It's a cool venue. I'm looking forward to going back there.

San Diego has been good to us. I'm excited to come back here in July!

*Thanks to Jeremy and his friends for all their hospitality. We really appreciate it guys!

No comments: