Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cleveland, OH (The Grog Shop)

Today was the first day of our mini-tour with The New Amsterdams and
Anathallo. The tour started in Cleveland. We left home around 6:30am
and made it to Cleveland right on time. Unfortunately, we blew a trailer
tire about an hour into the drive. Luckily, we had a legit spare!

This little tour is different for us because the guys are playing
(somewhat of) an acoustic set (acoustic guitars, bass, small drums set,
keyboard). The set tonight went really well! I really liked the vibe.
The songs were re-arranged from their normal (electric) versions. It's
great to hear everything stripped down.


There was a good crowd (150). Only a few people had seen us before. It
was good to play for new ears and eyes. We did alright on merch.

Anathallo and The New Amsterdams were both awesome! We're really excited
to be out it them!

We're now driving a few hours to our hotel (outside of Pittsburgh).
We'll have about a five hour drive left tomorrow (to the show in
Philly). Overall, it was a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had a lengthy discussion relating to this with one of my friends. We chatted at length concerning this. I wish I’d read this write-up because it offered me a completely different viewpoint. I could have been more knowledgeable. Thanks for your awesome post!
Cosmetic Surgery Prices