Sunday, October 21, 2007

DAY OFF (I <3 Ap.net)

Yesterday was our day off. We spent the majority of the day driving
from Boston to Dekalb, IL (where Sunday's show is). It was a nice little
17 hour drive. We decided to drive all night and we arrived in Dekalb
around 6:30 this morning. We parked in a parking lot and slept for a
while. We're now at the venue killing some time before load-in.

Tonight's show should be fun. We're playing in a college town (NIU),
and the venue is close to campus. We're headlining the show, so I
really hope it goes well! After the show, we'll be going home (for a
couple weeks).

*My journal got mentioned today on the ever-so-popular
Absolutepunk.net!! Check out the post here:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=273512

**Hello to all who just found out about my journal from
Absolutepunk.net! Thanks for checking it out.
I keep this journal for two reasons: 1) To log everything for myself,
and 2) To give others an insight into the life of an up-and-coming band
on the road.

Feel free to email me at alex@wearethegraduate.com if you have any
questions, comments, etc. Special thanks to Julia Conny for the post!**

1 comment:

Julia Conny said...

Miss you guys already. Jac and I will practice our baking skills for next time. :)