Friday, December 7, 2007

Allentown, PA (Crocodile Rock)

Allentown, PA is one city in Pennsylvania that I actually look forward to visiting. This is due to the fact that the venue there is sweet. The Crocodile Rock, or "Croc Rock" as most bands call it, is a venue like no other. It's a huge club that has a a southern atmosphere. I feel like the club lets me forget that I'm in Pennsylvania for a minute, and it transports me to straight to southern Florida.

The green room (in the basement) is huge. Another entertaining thing about this venue is that they have big rappers play there. In fact, Ja Rule is coming there in a couple weeks. I can only imagine the madness that goes on in that huge green room when rappers play the venue.

The show ended up being a bumout. The turnout was real low. We drove to Brooklyn after it and stayed with our buddy, John Lullo. The van didn't get broken into, so I'd call it a success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there every оne, heгe eνerу peгson is sharing these familiarіtу,
thus it's good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this website daily.

Here is my blog: tens machine