Saturday, December 8, 2007

New York, NY (The Knitting Factory)

The Big Apple. The City That Never Sleeps. Whatever you want to call it,
New York City is a sight to see. I love the fact that I had never been
to NYC until this year, and in one year, I managed to visit it six
times! Ahhh the joys of touring the country non-stop.

We woke up in Brooklyn and headed into the city to meet up with the
label. They took us out to PJ's; an italian restaurant just a few blocks
from the office. This place has apple struedel that's out of this
world. After lunch, I hung out at the label. I always have a good time
there. I checked out some entertaining YouTube videos while the guys
were in a meeting. Seach 'Star Wars trumpet' and 'Juggling Beatles' for
some cheap entertainment...

The show was great. I always enjoy it when the guys play the Knitting
Factory. I feel like they always perform really well when they play
there. The NYC crowd consistently gets into their set too.

I had a few friends come out to the show. It was great catching up with
them.

After the show, we hit up the deli down the street. I got the crab
sandwich as usual (SO GOOD). Man, I talk about food way too much in this
journal. Haha.

We rolled out of the city and hit up our hotel (by the airport) in
Newark, NJ. That city is terrible, but our hotel was great! We stayed up
late watching tv and hanging out.

No comments: