Sunday, April 27, 2008

DAY OFF (Rockford, IL)

We had yesterday off, so we spent the day in Rockford. We all stayed at my friend's house. It was a great day. We all got to catch up on some sleep. Everyone did laundry too. We're all happy about that!

We went over to another one of my friend's place for a cookout that evening. It was awesome. We ate some great food and had a lot of fun. I'm glad that the band finally got to hang out with my crew of college friends.

*Thanks to all my ISU crew for such a great weekend! We had a blast and really appreciate the hospitality.

I'm now at our show in Grand Rapids, MI. Tonight should be another good one! We're playing this venue again (smaller room) in like two weeks. Hopefully we can hook some kids in tonight and get them back here for our upcoming show!

No comments: