Sunday, April 13, 2008

Gainesville, FL (Common Grounds)

So I'm already running a few days behind here...whoops! The Mayday Parade/My American Heart/The Graduate tour kicked off in Gainesville, FL on Thursday. The drive down was good. We got to the venue early and met up with the other bands. We already knew the My American Heart guys, but we didn't know the Mayday guys. They seem really cool though.

The show was great! There were over 400 people there. It was an 18+ show, which was a change of pace for us. We normally play all-ages shows. I had a group of friends from Tampa make the drive up to the show. It was great to see them! I miss that crew.

After the show, we all went out. It was a blast. I have to say that this show was a great way to kick off the tour! If the shows are anything like tonight, we're in for a good run!

No comments: