Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Atlanta, GA (Masquerade)

Last night the tour stopped at the Masquerade in Atlanta. This is the second time we played here. This show was a lot bigger than the last show we played at this venue. Everything went pretty well.

I had a good buddy from high school come out to the show. He had never seen the band or anything, so it was cool that he finally got to. I also had a good friend from my FBR internship days come out. It was great seeing her.

After the show, we drove to Greenville, SC and got a hotel. That's where I'm at right now.

We're heading off to Charlotte, NC to go do an acoustic radio performance. It should be cool. After that, we're playing a show in Charlotte.

Tomorrow's an off day. We're going to drive part of the way to Ft. Lauderdale, FL, and hopefully stop to see The Dark Knight. I'm stoked,

No comments: