Monday, July 21, 2008

Dallas, TX (The Granada Theatre)

We woke up in San Antonio early on Thursday morning and made our way to Dallas. We did a radio station visit at 102.1FM - The Edge. This is a big station in Dallas. We did the same type of thing as the day before. It was a good time.

After the visit, we checked into our hotel early and a few of the guys got some sleep before the show. I didn't sleep because I was on the phone trying to figure out why our brand new credit card machine wasn't working. I made some progress with that.

The show was awesome. It was sold out (about 1,100 people). The venue was really cool. Great stage and great sound. The guys' played really well, and they won over a lot of new fans.

After the show, we went back to our hotel. We had to wake up early again because we had another radio engagement in San Antonio the next afternoon.

1 comment:

Aileen Burns said...

I knew you would leave out the most important detail about me buying you a drink!