Tuesday, June 5, 2007

New Orleans, LA (House Of Blues Parish)

Yesterday's show was at the House of Blues Parish in New Orleans. It
was in a smaller room (not the main stage). Did I ever mention that I
love the House of Blues? They're always fun venues to go to.

The guys played well and the sound was great! There was a good sized
crowd and they were really receptive to the set. We did decent on
merch. Overall, solid show!

After the show, almost the entire tour went out on Bourbon Street. It
was a really good time! It was fun to finally get to hang out there. A
few of us went to a jazz club for a little while and saw some amazing
musicians play. It was great.

We have today day off. We're now driving to Gulf Shores, AL to hang
out. I've heard the beaches there are great! I guess I'll find out
soon....

No comments: