Monday, June 11, 2007

Orlando, FL (The Social)

Saturday's show was at The Social in Orlando. I had been here a few
times for shows last year (when I lived in Tampa). The venue is pretty
cool!

Before the show, I took the guys to one of my favorite Florida
restaurants, Tijuana Flats. It's a great mexican place. The guys loved
it.

The show was an early one! The first band started at 4:30pm. Anyways,
there was a solid crowd. The guys played well and got a really good
reaction. We did really well on merch.

After the show, we went back to Tampa. When we got back, we went out. I
got to see all my Tampa friends again. I even ran into some old
co-workers from the restaurant I used to work at when I lived in Tampa.
It was great catching up!

Overall, it was a good time. We stayed at Caleb and Dave's place again.

No comments: