Saturday, June 9, 2007

Tampa, FL (The Orpheum)

Yesterday was a good time! We played at The Orpheum in Tampa. This was a
great day for me because I got to go back to Tampa. (I lived there for
seven months last year.)

We went to eat a late lunch at Mellow Mushroom. Most of the my Fueled
By Ramen friends met us there. It was a good time! After lunch, I took
the guys to the FBR office. We picked up some t-shirts and hung out for
a bit.

After that, we went to the show. We did the normal routine. The show
went pretty well. I had a lot of friends (15+) come out. I got to see
my whole Tampa crew plus my good friend (Ryan) from home. It was great
to see everyone.

The guys played pretty well. They seemed to get a real good crowd
response (from a crowd of ~150). Unfortunately, no one seemed interested
in buying our merchandise.

After the show, we went to a club called 'Prana.' It was actually really
cool. We got in free because my good friend's band was playing. It was
a five story club and we partied on the rooftop! It was a good time.

After that, we went back to out friends' place and crashed. Overall,
great day!

No comments: