Friday, July 27, 2007

Orlando, FL (Tinker Field - WARPED TOUR)

We played Orlando Warped Tour on Sunday. Before I get into that, let me
tell you a funny little story that happened last night....I was doing my
leg of the drive from Miami to Orlando. We stopped at a rest stop to go
to the bathroom. Only a few of the guys got out (the rest stayed
sleeping in the van). Well, we left the rest stop and got back into the
van. I drove another 45 minutes toward Orlando when I got a call from
an unknown phone number. It ended up being our drummer, Tim. WE
ACCIDENTALLY LEFT HIM AT THE REST STOP! He had gotten out to go to the
bathroom and no one knew. We all thought he was sleeping in the van the
whole time. Anyways, I turned around and went back to get Tim. We ended
up getting to the hotel at like 3am and had to leave by around
7:30am...

Anways, the Orlando Warped show ended up being pretty decent. The guys
had a good sized crowd and they played pretty well. There were a few
sound issues during the set.

We had a helper named Laima who helped us sell cd's all day. She did a
great job! We sold like 41 cd's that day, which was our best yet of the
tour. Overall, it was a good Warped show.

No comments: