Sunday, July 22, 2007

St. Petersburg, FL (Vinoy Park - WARPED TOUR)

Yesterday's show was in St. Petersburg, FL. It's only about thirty
minutes from Tampa, which is my old stomping ground. Anways, I was
familiar with the place because I went there last year to watch Warped
Tour.

We stayed with our buddy Caleb the night before the show. We got to the
grounds right on time and staked out a merch spot. The day went pretty
smoothly. There was some heavy rain for a little bit, so that put a bit
of a damper on things. The guys played well and the crowd was into
them. They had a pretty decent sized crowd. It was especially fun
because most of my Tampa friends were there for the guys' set. They
were singing along and having a good time.

After the day ended, we went to Wal-Mart to pick up some supplies. We
bought a new tent because our old one broke (in three days).

After Wal-Mart, we went to Caleb's apartment (again). We showered and
slept there until 2:30am. At that point, we got up and drove to
Miami....

Overall, St. Pete Warped Tour was pretty decent. I was glad to see a
lot of my Tampa friends! I hope we're back in Tampa soon!

No comments: