Saturday, May 17, 2008

Buffalo, NY (Xtreme Wheelz)

Tonight is the first night of our tour with Nightmare Of You, Paper Rival, and Edison Glass. The show is at Xtreme Wheelz in Buffalo, NY. We played this venue about six months ago on the Spitalfield farewell tour.

The show is looking to be pretty decent! I know the Buffalo scene has gone downhill in the past few years. There's a decent crowd here. Our guys got cut short a song (because other bands played to long), which makes me mad. I didn't find out they were getting cut short until after the fact.

Nightmare of You is playing right now. They sound good! I really think I'm going to dig the bands on this tour. Their music is a lot different than most of the bands that we've previously toured with. This style is more down our alley (as far as personal preference goes).

Our buddy Matt (from Erie, PA) is on this tour (doing merch for Edison Glass). We also know the drummer from Nightmare of You because he used to drum in a band (that we previously toured with) called Permanent Me. I'm glad we're going to get to hang out with these guys again!

This tour will keep us out until mid-June. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll keep you updated!

No comments: