Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tinley Park, IL (Mojoe's)

I'm sitting here manning the merch table at our show in Tinley Park. Nightmare of You is on the stage right now. They're tearing it up like always. I probably haven't proclaimed it yet, but the bands on this tour are really good! I really enjoy hearing all of them every night.

This is a nice change of pace from some previous tours. The venue here in Tinley Park is called Mojoe's. We were just here about a month ago on the Mayday Parade tour. The venue itself is decent. The sound is shotty. Oh well...what can you do?! Ha.

We're staying in Chicago again tonight. I feel like we can almost legally claim residency in Chicago by this point. We've been there for about four days straight. It's cool though because I love that city. I could definitely see myself living there at some point down the road.

We're waking up real early tomorrow and starting our trek to Kansas City, MO. We've never actually played in Kansas City. We've played Lawrence, KS (about forty five minutes from KC) a few times. I've got some family coming out to the show. I'm excited to see them.

After Kansas City, we're making our way out West. We've got a string of LONG drives ahead! It's going to be intense, but I know we can handle it. We're pretty conditioned by this point.

No comments: