Saturday, May 17, 2008

St. Louis, MO (Rockstar Nightclub)

Tuesday's show was at Rockstar Nightclub in St. Louis. The show ended up being pretty good! The venue was brand new. There had only been one or two shows there.

The sound and lights were solid. The venue was located in sort of a weird part of town, but I'm sure if they have a lot of shows, people will get familiar with it.

The guys played well and they had a pretty good turnout. I had some St. Louis relatives come out to the show. It was great seeing them. I always love seeing family when I'm on the road.

After the show, we caught a ride back home. We had the next day off, so all of the Springfield guys were going to spend it at home. We were more than stoked!

I love when the guys play in St. Louis. I hope we get to go back there soon.

No comments: